ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0126 or 0.00000126 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. ArtByte has a market cap of $9.97 million and approximately $36,302.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ArtByte has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $204.03 or 0.02052790 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003394 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006012 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00013167 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00025360 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00041328 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003286 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.