CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded down 34.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. One CHIPS coin can now be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00004031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 28.1% higher against the dollar. CHIPS has a market cap of $9.72 million and $24,563.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,731.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,523.77 or 0.13117400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00037486 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.46 or 0.00263563 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00027785 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00027031 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $156.90 or 0.01354200 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005277 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002036 BTC.
CHIPS Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.