SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. During the last seven days, SALT has traded 5.8% higher against the dollar. SALT has a total market capitalization of $252.33 million and approximately $6.83 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SALT token can now be purchased for about $4.73 or 0.00048059 BTC on popular exchanges including Token Store, Liqui, Binance and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.98 or 0.01238440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00055157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00109296 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00258936 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022783 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Huobi, Upbit, Token Store, Radar Relay, Binance and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.