Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 19.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 15th. One Nuls token can currently be purchased for about $3.09 or 0.00030603 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Binance, OKEx and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded up 4.7% against the US dollar. Nuls has a market cap of $72.72 million and $11.48 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011344 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004490 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $123.36 or 0.01217670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00058719 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009887 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00108440 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.64 or 0.00243245 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002274 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Coinbene, OKEx, EtherDelta and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.