Debitcoin (CURRENCY:DBTC) traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. One Debitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0086 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit. During the last week, Debitcoin has traded 10% higher against the US dollar. Debitcoin has a total market capitalization of $154,090.00 and $694.00 worth of Debitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $221.22 or 0.02284660 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003912 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006466 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010196 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025275 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00034649 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001929 BTC.
Debitcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DebitCoin is a community driven project and plans to function as a D.A.O. Users can earn rewards by mining or running a node. “
Debitcoin Coin Trading
Debitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Debitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Debitcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Debitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.