Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $696.63 or 0.07081810 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koineks, Bittrex, CEX.IO and OKEx. Over the last week, Dash has traded 19.3% higher against the US dollar. Dash has a market cap of $5.49 billion and $118.11 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00028319 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00031166 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00023343 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001349 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001051 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bit-Z, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptomate, Abucoins, BTC Trade UA, Kucoin, Bisq, Gate.io, Exrates, BitFlip, CoinExchange, Qryptos, Bithumb, AEX, Coinsquare, OKEx, C-CEX, Coingi, Braziliex, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Tidex, COSS, Huobi, Trade Satoshi, Bitsane, BitBay, xBTCe, YoBit, Koineks, Kraken, Coinroom, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Cryptox, Cryptopia, LocalTrade, CoinEx, Liqui, Mercatox, BX Thailand, CEX.IO, Quoine, Altcoin Trader, Bitcoin Indonesia, CryptoBridge, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinrail, WEX, Bleutrade, Exmo, Tux Exchange and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.