ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. In the last seven days, ChatCoin has traded down 12.1% against the US dollar. One ChatCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00002547 BTC on major exchanges including ZB.COM, Lbank, BigONE and EXX. ChatCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $21.01 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.18 or 0.00533018 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007022 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009551 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.60 or 0.00149172 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00039012 BTC.
ChatCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
ChatCoin Coin Trading
ChatCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, BigONE, EXX, ZB.COM and Huobi. It is not possible to purchase ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChatCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.