ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded up 9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. ATBCoin has a market cap of $18.09 million and approximately $2.97 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00004661 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC and YoBit. During the last week, ATBCoin has traded up 20.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,488.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,350.10 or 0.14238600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00047139 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 67.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00398827 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00029408 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00029745 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $153.15 or 0.01615140 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003566 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002347 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.