Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 15th. During the last seven days, Aion has traded 8.2% higher against the US dollar. One Aion token can currently be bought for $3.07 or 0.00030799 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Token Store, Kucoin and Binance. Aion has a market capitalization of $273.82 million and approximately $4.60 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $122.87 or 0.01231270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00054621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00107655 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00260470 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022658 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not possible to purchase Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.