Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 9.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $110.12 million and $291,408.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for about $2.78 or 0.00029909 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,310.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $912.81 or 0.09822590 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,347.11 or 0.14496000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $205.64 or 0.02212810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $269.93 or 0.02904650 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $33.88 or 0.00364621 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $126.37 or 0.01359790 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $479.74 or 0.05162440 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00098267 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to buy Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.