TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One TaaS token can currently be bought for $5.96 or 0.00063853 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Liqui and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded 17.7% higher against the US dollar. TaaS has a market cap of $48.53 million and approximately $86,843.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012211 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.84 or 0.01278410 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00050578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00283135 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00023382 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Liqui, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.