Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 14% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Elite coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, Elite has traded 35.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Elite has a total market cap of $10.59 million and $35,114.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00098932 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00048417 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00095211 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004090 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.87 or 0.00751078 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00036681 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000687 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Elite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.