Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Kamada (NASDAQ: KMDA):
- 2/9/2018 – Kamada was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Kamada Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops, produces and markets therapeutics based on chromatographic purification technology. The company offers bio-therapeutics for specialty proteins, specific immunoglobulins and other prescription medicines. Kamada Ltd. is headquartered in Ness Ziona, Israel. “
- 2/9/2018 – Kamada was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b” rating.
- 2/8/2018 – Kamada was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/8/2018 – Kamada had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright.
- 2/2/2018 – Kamada was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Kamada is now covered by analysts at Chardan Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Kamada was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Kamada Ltd (NASDAQ:KMDA) traded up $0.10 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $5.25. 6,900 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 29,622. The stock has a market capitalization of $207.35, a P/E ratio of 30.88 and a beta of 1.14. The company has a current ratio of 3.30, a quick ratio of 2.58 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02. Kamada Ltd has a 1-year low of $3.75 and a 1-year high of $8.61.
Kamada (NASDAQ:KMDA) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, February 7th. The biotechnology company reported $0.16 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.06 by $0.10. The business had revenue of $35.71 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $32.90 million. Kamada had a net margin of 6.71% and a return on equity of 9.06%. sell-side analysts forecast that Kamada Ltd will post 0.21 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Kamada Ltd. is an Israel-based biopharmaceutical company, which develops, produces and markets therapeutics, based on chromatographic purification technology. It offers bio-therapeutics for human use, such as specialty proteins, specific immunoglobulins, and other prescription medicines. The Company’s product line includes intravenous AAT for chronic replacement therapy in individuals with congenital alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency; KamRAB for prophylaxis of rabies infection; KamRho-D IM for prophylaxis of Rh hemolytic disease of the newborn; KamRho-D IV for treatment of immune thrombocytopenic purpura; and IVIG, a replacement therapy in primary and secondary immune therapy.
Receive News & Ratings for Kamada Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kamada Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.