Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 12% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One Viacoin coin can currently be bought for $4.36 or 0.00037741 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 32.4% lower against the dollar. Viacoin has a total market cap of $100.16 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $192.43 or 0.01665370 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005989 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00034225 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00063529 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00156229 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005223 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002409 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, YoBit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Coinroom. It is not possible to purchase Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.