News articles about RYB Education (NYSE:RYB) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. RYB Education earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 43.899734391255 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of RYB Education, Inc. of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 26, 2018 – RYB (finance.yahoo.com)
- RYB Education (RYB) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against RYB Education, Inc. (RYB) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: January 26, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action on Behalf of RYB Education, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 26, 2018 (RYB) (finance.yahoo.com)
- LEAD PLAINTIFF DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In RYB Education, Inc. To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
RYB has been the topic of several recent research reports. Morgan Stanley lowered shares of RYB Education from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating in a research note on Monday. Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of RYB Education from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect RYB Education (RYB) Stock Price” was reported by Markets Daily and is the property of of Markets Daily. If you are accessing this story on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US & international copyright & trademark laws. The legal version of this story can be accessed at https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2018/01/12/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-ryb-education-ryb-stock-price.html.
About RYB Education
RYB Education, Inc is engaged in providing early childhood education services in China. The Company develops various educational products and services, such as teaching aids, educational toys and at-home education products and services. The Company promotes and sells its self-developed and third party products and services through its franchisees and Hong Shan Enable Alliance participants for their further distribution and directly to number of families.The Company kindergarten offers preschool education to 2-6-year-old children.
Receive News & Ratings for RYB Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RYB Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.