A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Zumiez (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) recently:
- 1/6/2018 – Zumiez was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Zumiez has outperformed the broader industry in the past six months riding on robust top and bottom line surprise trends, alongside solid comps performance in recent months. Though the company posted in line earnings in third-quarter fiscal 2017, it delivered positive earnings surprise in the preceding eight quarters. Moreover, sales topped estimates for the sixth straight quarter. It also reported positive comps for the fifth straight quarter. Further, the company’s favorable comps trend continued in November, which reflected a solid start to the holiday season. This along with robust merchandise strategies and integrated sales channels led Zumiez to provide an encouraging view for holiday season sales and earnings growth in the fourth quarter. However, the company continues to be troubled by a tough retail environment, characterized by sluggish mall traffic, volatile consumer spending and macroeconomic uncertainty.”
- 1/4/2018 – Zumiez had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 1/4/2018 – Zumiez was given a new $22.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/4/2018 – Zumiez was given a new $25.50 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/3/2017 – Zumiez had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – Zumiez was given a new $20.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – Zumiez was given a new $23.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ:ZUMZ) opened at $22.20 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $560.54, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.98, a P/E/G ratio of 1.06 and a beta of 1.39. Zumiez Inc. has a 12 month low of $11.43 and a 12 month high of $24.44.
Zumiez (NASDAQ:ZUMZ) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, November 30th. The apparel and footwear maker reported $0.48 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.48. The business had revenue of $245.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $244.50 million. Zumiez had a net margin of 2.84% and a return on equity of 7.99%. Zumiez’s revenue was up 11.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.43 earnings per share. equities analysts anticipate that Zumiez Inc. will post 1.18 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Zumiez Inc, including its subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of apparel, footwear, accessories and hardgoods for young men and women through the fashion, music, art and culture of action sports, streetwear and other lifestyles. The Company operates under the names Zumiez, Blue Tomato and Fast Times.
Receive News & Ratings for Zumiez Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zumiez Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.