A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Del Taco Restaurants (NASDAQ: TACO) recently:
- 1/9/2018 – Del Taco Restaurants had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Del Taco Restaurants had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We maintain our Buy rating and $20 price target on Del Taco (TACO) following management’s presentation at the ICR Conference in Orlando earlier today. Management indicated it was comfortable with 4Q17 (December) guidance, which implies about a +3% comp for the quarter. Management anticipates mid-single-digit comp growth and unit growth for 2018, as well as a “significant” benefit from a lower corporate tax rate. We maintain our EPS estimates of $0.19 for 4Q17, $0.55 for 2017, and $0.75 for 2018, though raise our 2019 EPS estimate to $0.82 (from $0.81) to reflect our outlook for accelerated share buybacks post-tax reform.””
- 12/26/2017 – Del Taco Restaurants was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Del Taco is the second largest Mexican-American QSR chain by units in the United States, serving more than three million guests each week. At Del Taco, menu items are made to order with fresh ingredients, including Cheddar cheese grated from 40-pound blocks, handmade pico de gallo salsa, lard-free beans slow-cooked from scratch, and marinated chicken grilled in the restaurant. The menu includes classic Mexican dishes such as tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos as well as American favorites including hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and shakes. The company was founded on June 30, 2015 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, CA. “
- 12/22/2017 – Del Taco Restaurants had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Maxim Group. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/22/2017 – Del Taco Restaurants had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/13/2017 – Del Taco Restaurants was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 12/7/2017 – Del Taco Restaurants was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) opened at $13.37 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $517.11, a PE ratio of 23.88, a P/E/G ratio of 1.29 and a beta of -0.29. Del Taco Restaurants Inc has a one year low of $11.58 and a one year high of $15.99. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 0.29 and a quick ratio of 0.24.
Del Taco Restaurants (NASDAQ:TACO) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, October 19th. The restaurant operator reported $0.13 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.13. Del Taco Restaurants had a net margin of 4.60% and a return on equity of 5.82%. The company had revenue of $110.99 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $110.46 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.13 EPS. Del Taco Restaurants’s revenue was up 6.3% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts expect that Del Taco Restaurants Inc will post 0.54 earnings per share for the current year.
Del Taco Restaurants, Inc is an operator and franchisor of restaurants featuring made-to-order cuisine, including both Mexican inspired and American classic dishes. As of January 3, 2017, the Company operated 551 Del Taco restaurants. The Company’s menu offers a combination of Mexican-inspired food, such as tacos and burritos, and American classics, such as Double Del cheeseburgers, crinkle-cut fries and milkshakes.
Receive News & Ratings for Del Taco Restaurants Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Del Taco Restaurants Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.