Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Chart Industries (NASDAQ: GTLS) in the last few weeks:
- 1/5/2018 – Chart Industries was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/4/2018 – Chart Industries was given a new $50.00 price target on by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – Chart Industries was given a new $59.00 price target on by analysts at Lake Street Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/3/2018 – Chart Industries was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Chart Industries, Inc. is a leading independent global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment servicing end market applications in Energy, Industry, Life Sciences and Respiratory Healthcare with a unique business portfolio. Their equipment is used in the production, storage, distribution and end-use of atmospheric, hydrocarbon, and industrial gases. Chart Industries are organized in three operating segments: Energy & Chemicals, Distribution and Storage, and BioMedical serving customers from a global manufacturing platform in North America, Europe and Asia. Chart Industries fully appreciate how important a good understanding of their business and their markets is when evaluating investment decisions. “
- 12/20/2017 – Chart Industries was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/6/2017 – Chart Industries was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) opened at $52.47 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.13, a quick ratio of 0.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42. Chart Industries, Inc. has a 12-month low of $32.04 and a 12-month high of $53.10. The company has a market capitalization of $1,610.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -749.57, a P/E/G ratio of 1.53 and a beta of 1.33.
Chart Industries (NASDAQ:GTLS) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, October 26th. The industrial products company reported $0.30 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.23 by $0.07. Chart Industries had a positive return on equity of 2.25% and a negative net margin of 0.21%. The company had revenue of $240.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $235.96 million. During the same period last year, the firm posted $0.53 earnings per share. Chart Industries’s revenue was up 17.9% compared to the same quarter last year. research analysts predict that Chart Industries, Inc. will post 0.84 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Chart Industries, Inc is a diversified global manufacturer of engineered equipment, packaged solutions, and value-add services used throughout the industrial gas, energy and biomedical industries. The Company operates through three business segments: Energy & Chemicals (E&C), Distribution & Storage (D&S) and BioMedical.
Receive News & Ratings for Chart Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chart Industries Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.