Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/3/2018 – Tenet Healthcare is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They set a “neutral” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Tenet Healthcare was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/20/2017 – Tenet Healthcare had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/20/2017 – Tenet Healthcare was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/19/2017 – Tenet Healthcare had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $13.00 to $15.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – Tenet Healthcare was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/12/2017 – Tenet Healthcare was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/21/2017 – Tenet Healthcare had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 11/13/2017 – Tenet Healthcare had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $19.00 to $17.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Tenet Healthcare had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho.
Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE:THC) traded down $0.49 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $14.95. The stock had a trading volume of 2,395,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,079,360. The company has a market cap of $1,510.00, a P/E ratio of -2.72, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.13 and a beta of 1.17. The company has a current ratio of 1.28, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.21. Tenet Healthcare Corp has a 1 year low of $12.25 and a 1 year high of $22.72.
Tenet Healthcare (NYSE:THC) last released its earnings results on Monday, November 6th. The company reported ($0.17) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.40) by $0.23. Tenet Healthcare had a negative return on equity of 5.61% and a negative net margin of 2.85%. The firm had revenue of $4.59 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $4.94 billion. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.16 EPS. The company’s revenue was down 5.4% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts expect that Tenet Healthcare Corp will post 0.69 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (Tenet) is a healthcare services company. The Company operates regionally focused, integrated healthcare delivery networks in large urban and suburban markets in the United States. The Company’s segments include Hospital Operations and Other, Ambulatory Care and Conifer. As of December 31, 2016, its subsidiaries operated 79 hospitals, including three academic medical centers, two children’s hospitals, two specialty hospitals and one critical access hospital.
Receive News & Ratings for Tenet Healthcare Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tenet Healthcare Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.