Media headlines about Biomed Realty Trust (NYSE:BMR) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Biomed Realty Trust earned a coverage optimism score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 45.3473494539078 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Reviewing Kilroy Realty (KRC) & Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Comparison: Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) & The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) & Its Rivals Head-To-Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) & The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) vs. Its Rivals Financial Review (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) remained flat at $$23.81 during mid-day trading on Friday. Biomed Realty Trust has a 1 year low of $17.94 and a 1 year high of $25.08.
BioMed Realty Trust, Inc operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is the parent company and general partner of BioMed Realty, L.P. The Company owns, acquires, develops, redevelops, leases and manages laboratory and office space for the life science industry. The Company’s tenants primarily include biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, scientific research institutions, government agencies and other entities involved in the life science industry.
Receive News & Ratings for Biomed Realty Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biomed Realty Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.