Cogint, Inc. (NASDAQ:COGT) Director Michael Brauser bought 5,037 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 5th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $4.00 per share, with a total value of $20,148.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 329,235 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,316,940. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Michael Brauser also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, December 12th, Michael Brauser bought 500 shares of Cogint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $3.90 per share, with a total value of $1,950.00.
- On Friday, December 8th, Michael Brauser bought 2,500 shares of Cogint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $3.99 per share, with a total value of $9,975.00.
- On Friday, December 1st, Michael Brauser bought 3,500 shares of Cogint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $4.18 per share, with a total value of $14,630.00.
- On Friday, November 10th, Michael Brauser bought 700 shares of Cogint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $4.34 per share, with a total value of $3,038.00.
- On Wednesday, November 15th, Michael Brauser bought 7,500 shares of Cogint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $4.09 per share, with a total value of $30,675.00.
- On Monday, November 13th, Michael Brauser bought 7,000 shares of Cogint stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $4.23 per share, with a total value of $29,610.00.
Cogint, Inc. (NASDAQ COGT) traded up $0.12 on Friday, reaching $3.85. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 440,940 shares, compared to its average volume of 276,914. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29, a current ratio of 1.60 and a quick ratio of 1.60. Cogint, Inc. has a 52 week low of $3.15 and a 52 week high of $6.30.
Several research analysts recently weighed in on COGT shares. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Cogint from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 14th. Chardan Capital restated a “buy” rating and issued a $7.00 price target (down previously from $12.50) on shares of Cogint in a report on Thursday, November 9th.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the business. Bank of New York Mellon Corp grew its holdings in Cogint by 31.5% in the 2nd quarter. Bank of New York Mellon Corp now owns 99,206 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $500,000 after buying an additional 23,769 shares during the period. Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC purchased a new stake in Cogint in the 1st quarter valued at about $179,000. Finally, Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc. grew its holdings in Cogint by 328.2% in the 1st quarter. Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc. now owns 103,200 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $480,000 after buying an additional 79,100 shares during the period. Institutional investors own 8.86% of the company’s stock.
WARNING: This report was reported by Markets Daily and is the sole property of of Markets Daily. If you are viewing this report on another domain, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of US & international trademark & copyright legislation. The legal version of this report can be accessed at https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2017/12/16/michael-brauser-purchases-5037-shares-of-cogint-inc-cogt-stock.html.
IDI, Inc, formerly Tiger Media, Inc, is a data and analytics company providing information and marketing solutions to businesses in a range of industries. The Company operates through two segments: Information Services and Performance Marketing. The Company serves the risk management and the consumer marketing industries through its consolidated subsidiaries, Interactive Data, LLC and Fluent, LLC, respectively.
Receive News & Ratings for Cogint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cogint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.