Media stories about Live Ventures (NASDAQ:LIVE) have trended positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Live Ventures earned a news impact score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the information services provider an impact score of 45.6344794386085 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Porsche introduces “Tech Live Look” Augmented Reality Smart Glasses (newsroom.porsche.com)
- This St. Louis Venture Capital Firm Wants to Invest in Talented Entrepreneurs Living in Middle America (inc.com)
- Live Ventures Incorporated (LIVE) Stock Rating Lowered by ValuEngine (americanbankingnews.com)
- BuzzFeed Set to Miss Revenue Target, Signaling Turbulence in Media (msn.com)
- Hermosa Beach Community Theater one step closer to private management (tbrnews.com)
A number of equities analysts recently weighed in on the company. ValuEngine cut Live Ventures from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, November 16th. TheStreet raised Live Ventures from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating in a report on Friday, October 13th.
About Live Ventures
Live Ventures Incorporated is a holding company for diversified businesses. The Company’s segments include Manufacturing Segment, Marketplace Platform Segment and Services Segment. The Manufacturing Segment consists of Marquis Industries, Inc The Marketplace Platform segment consists of livedeal.com and Modern Everyday, Inc The Services Segment consists of the local exchange carrier billings business and velocity local.
Receive News & Ratings for Live Ventures Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Live Ventures Incorporated and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.