Press coverage about Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Avinger earned a daily sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the medical device company an impact score of 47.2916011237284 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Notable Runners: Avinger, Inc., (NASDAQ: AVGR), Medidata Solutions, Inc., (NASDAQ: MDSO), SM Energy Company … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Stocks Under Review: Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVGR), TOTAL SA (NYSE:TOT … – The Stock Street (press release) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Avinger Inc (NASDAQ: AVGR) – Hot Stock’s Alert – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Avinger Inc Cmn (AVGR): Stock OverviewExpert Gazette | Expert … – ExpertGazette (expertgazette.com)
- Avinger Inc (NASDAQ: AVGR) – Here’s What to Focus on – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Avinger (AVGR) opened at $0.25 on Wednesday. Avinger has a 52-week low of $0.21 and a 52-week high of $4.55.
Avinger Company Profile
Avinger, Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. The Company designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD). The Company focuses on introducing products based on its lumivascular platform, which is an intravascular image-guided system.
Receive News & Ratings for Avinger Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avinger Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.