Press coverage about Resonant (NASDAQ:RESN) has trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Resonant earned a news sentiment score of 0.21 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the semiconductor company an impact score of 45.5697983752018 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- NTT Resonant’s Cloud-based Testing Service “Remote Testkit” Reaches Its 5th Year (bizjournals.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Resonant, Inc. : November 9, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Resonant, Inc. to Host Earnings Call (finance.yahoo.com)
- Resonant Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Business Update (finance.yahoo.com)
- Resonant Signs Fourth ISN Foundry Partner Agreement, Adding to its Fabless Filter Model Eco-System (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of research firms recently weighed in on RESN. HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a $8.00 price objective on shares of Resonant in a report on Monday, September 18th. Drexel Hamilton reiterated a “buy” rating and issued a $8.00 target price on shares of Resonant in a research report on Thursday, November 9th.
Resonant Company Profile
Resonant Inc is a late-stage development company. The Company creates filter designs for radio frequency (RF) front-ends for the mobile device industry. The RF front-end is the circuitry in a mobile device for analog signal processing and is located between the device’s antenna and its digital baseband.
Receive News & Ratings for Resonant Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resonant Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.