Exactech (NASDAQ: EXAC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/25/2017 – Exactech was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Exactech, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets and distributes and sells orthopedic implant devices, related surgical instrumentation and biologic services to hospitals and physicians in the United States and internationally. Its principal products include its knee and hip replacement systems. Exactech, Inc. is headquartered in Gainesville, Florida. “
- 10/24/2017 – Exactech was downgraded by analysts at Gabelli from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/23/2017 – Exactech was downgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/23/2017 – Exactech was downgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/15/2017 – Exactech was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Exactech, Inc. (NASDAQ EXAC) traded up $0.05 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $41.85. The stock had a trading volume of 290,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 60,245. The company has a market cap of $601.22, a PE ratio of 34.59, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.59 and a beta of 1.04. Exactech, Inc. has a 12 month low of $23.30 and a 12 month high of $42.75. The company has a quick ratio of 2.09, a current ratio of 4.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06.
Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC) last released its earnings results on Monday, October 30th. The medical equipment provider reported $0.20 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.23 by ($0.03). The business had revenue of $61.40 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $61.78 million. Exactech had a return on equity of 7.22% and a net margin of 0.18%. equities research analysts forecast that Exactech, Inc. will post 1.29 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Exactech, Inc develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and sells orthopedic implant devices, related surgical instrumentation and biologic services to hospitals and physicians. The Company’s segments include knee, hip, biologics and spine, extremity and other products. Its other products segment includes miscellaneous sales categories, such as bone cement, instrument rental fees, shipping charges and other product lines.
Receive News & Ratings for Exactech Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exactech Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.