News headlines about IHS (NYSE:IHS) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. IHS earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the business services provider an impact score of 47.4927795877156 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Ride-Hailing Boom Will Mean Decades of Slow Growth for Carmakers (bloomberg.com)
- IHS Markit’s (INFO) CEO Jerre Stead on Q4 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript (seekingalpha.com)
- Tribe threatens to ban hospital officials over contract controversy (rapidcityjournal.com)
- iPhone X parts estimated at US$370: IHS Markit (english.yonhapnews.co.kr)
- Apple’s iPhone X parts cost $115 more than iPhone 8: IHS (livemint.com)
Shares of IHS (IHS) traded up $1.25 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $117.25. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 6,306,700 shares, compared to its average volume of 444,721. IHS has a 12 month low of $92.59 and a 12 month high of $129.75.
IHS Company Profile
IHS Inc develops source of information, insight and analytics in different areas of business. The Company’s segments include Resources, Transportation and Consolidated Markets & Solutions. The Company’s Resources segment includes its Energy and Chemicals product offerings. Its Transportation segment includes its Automotive; Maritime & Trade, and Aerospace, Defense & Security product offerings.
Receive News & Ratings for IHS Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IHS Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.