Media headlines about EMC (NYSE:EMC) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. EMC earned a news sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the information technology service provider an impact score of 46.8610870206836 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- EMC Insurance’s (EMCI) CEO Bruce Kelley on Q3 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Rackspace CEO Eazor from oil patch to tech turnaround exec – mySanAntonio.com (mysanantonio.com)
- Canoochee has provided power since 1938 – Coastal Courier (coastalcourier.com)
- Nvidia’s graphics chips are now in every cloud and high-performance computer (siliconangle.com)
- Dell EMC strengthens storage range (itweb.co.za)
EMC (NYSE:EMC) traded up $0.28 during trading on Tuesday, reaching $29.05. 102,673,000 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 13,900,803. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a current ratio of 1.45. EMC has a 12 month low of $22.99 and a 12 month high of $29.13.
EMC Corporation (EMC) develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry’s range of information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions and services. EMC manages the Company as part of a federation of businesses: EMC Information Infrastructure, VMware Virtual Infrastructure, Pivotal and Virtustream.
Receive News & Ratings for EMC Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMC Co. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.