Media headlines about China Online Education Group (NYSE:COE) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. China Online Education Group earned a news impact score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 45.9384395339903 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Contrasting Tarena International (TEDU) and China Online Education Group (COE) (americanbankingnews.com)
- China Online Education Group (COE) Scheduled to Post Quarterly Earnings on Monday (americanbankingnews.com)
- China Online Education Group (COE) versus New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU) Head-To-Head Contrast (americanbankingnews.com)
- Franklin Covey (FC) versus China Online Education Group (COE) Financial Review (americanbankingnews.com)
- China Online Education Group (COE) vs. Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Head to Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
Separately, ValuEngine upgraded China Online Education Group from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, September 1st.
China Online Education Group (NYSE COE) traded up $0.09 during trading on Monday, reaching $13.18. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 21,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 41,073. China Online Education Group has a 1-year low of $12.45 and a 1-year high of $22.36.
China Online Education Group (NYSE:COE) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, August 25th. The company reported ($1.05) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.01) by ($1.04). The business had revenue of $28.29 million during the quarter.
China Online Education Group Company Profile
China Online Education Group is engaged in providing online English language education services to students in the People’s Republic of China (the PRC). The Company operates an online education platform that provides online tutoring programs to students through the Internet. Its platform analyzes teachers’ teaching aptitudes, feedback and rating from students, as well as background, and recommends suitable teachers to students according to their respective characteristics and learning objectives.
Receive News & Ratings for China Online Education Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Online Education Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.