Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ: ONB):
- 10/6/2017 – Old National Bancorp is now covered by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They set a “neutral” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2017 – Old National Bancorp is now covered by analysts at Boenning Scattergood. They set an “outperform” rating and a $20.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2017 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/22/2017 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/19/2017 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 9/19/2017 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2017 – Old National Bancorp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2017 – Old National Bancorp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Old National Bancorp (ONB) traded up 0.406% on Thursday, hitting $18.525. 594,411 shares of the stock were exchanged. Old National Bancorp has a 12 month low of $13.69 and a 12 month high of $18.95. The company has a market cap of $2.51 billion, a PE ratio of 17.593 and a beta of 1.10. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $17.11 and a 200 day moving average price of $16.84.
Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ:ONB) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, July 25th. The bank reported $0.29 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $153.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $153.57 million. Old National Bancorp had a net margin of 21.02% and a return on equity of 8.25%. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.31 EPS. Equities analysts forecast that Old National Bancorp will post $1.06 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 1st were given a $0.13 dividend. This represents a $0.52 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.82%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 30th. Old National Bancorp’s dividend payout ratio is presently 49.52%.
In other news, insider John R. Kamin sold 5,531 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.56, for a total value of $91,593.36. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. 1.79% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Old National Bancorp is a financial holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, provides a range of services, including commercial and consumer loan and depository services, private banking, brokerage, trust, investment advisory and other traditional banking services. The Company focuses on community banking.
Receive News & Ratings for Old National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Old National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.