Media stories about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.1255311542914 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Marketing Communications Spend in Media Buoyed by Growth of Digital (4-traders.com)
- Jeremy Lin’s Dreadlocks Are Not Problematic, They’re A Celebration Of Cultural Vibrancy (thefederalist.com)
- Trump tax plan a ‘middle-class con job,’ Wyden says (pamplinmedia.com)
- Jeremy Lin: Kenyon Martin ‘extremely apologetic’ over dreadlocks remarks (msn.com)
- WeedTV.com, a Division of Players Network, Inc., Provides Update on Successful Launch and 4-Day Broadcast from WeedHouse (broadwayworld.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “LIN Media LLC Class A (LIN) Earns Media Impact Rating of 0.18” was first published by Markets Daily and is the sole property of of Markets Daily. If you are accessing this piece of content on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of US and international copyright and trademark law. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2017/10/11/lin-media-llc-class-a-lin-earns-media-impact-rating-of-0-18.html.
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.