Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for AA PLC (LON: AA):
- 10/2/2017 – AA PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from GBX 175 ($2.30) to GBX 150 ($1.97). They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – AA PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 250 ($3.29) price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2017 – AA PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from GBX 150 ($1.97) to GBX 125 ($1.64). They now have an “underperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2017 – AA PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Liberum Capital from GBX 300 ($3.94) to GBX 250 ($3.29). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/14/2017 – AA PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 300 ($3.94) price target on the stock.
AA PLC (LON:AA) opened at 159.40 on Wednesday. AA PLC has a 1-year low of GBX 147.50 and a 1-year high of GBX 284.40. The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 164.87 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 218.49. The firm’s market cap is GBX 972.34 million.
The company also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 10th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, October 5th will be paid a GBX 3.60 ($0.05) dividend. This represents a yield of 2.12%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 5th.
In other news, insider Martin C. Clarke bought 100,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 28th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 166 ($2.18) per share, with a total value of £166,000 ($218,248.75). Insiders acquired 100,174 shares of company stock valued at $16,630,144 in the last ninety days.
AA plc (AA) offers roadside assistance service. The Company’s segments include Roadside Assistance, Insurance Services, Driving Services, Ireland, Insurance Underwriting and Head Office costs. The Roadside Assistance segment sends patrols to members stranded at the side of the road and repairs their vehicles.
Receive News & Ratings for AA PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AA PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.