Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/5/2017 – Vivint Solar was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/2/2017 – Vivint Solar was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c” rating.
- 9/28/2017 – Vivint Solar was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/27/2017 – Vivint Solar is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “buy” rating and a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2017 – Vivint Solar was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/1/2017 – Vivint Solar was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/12/2017 – Vivint Solar was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $5.25 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Vivint Solar Inc. is a provider of residential solar energy systems in the United States. It designs, installs, and maintains cost-effective solar energy systems. The Company also offers photovoltaic installation software products and devices. Vivint Solar, Inc. is headquartered in Provo, Utah. “
- 8/11/2017 – Vivint Solar was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Vivint Solar, Inc. (NYSE VSLR) traded up 4.11% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $3.80. The company had a trading volume of 419,859 shares. The company’s 50-day moving average is $4.25 and its 200 day moving average is $4.05. Vivint Solar, Inc. has a 52-week low of $2.50 and a 52-week high of $6.09. The stock has a market capitalization of $434.97 million, a P/E ratio of 7.98 and a beta of -0.34.
Vivint Solar (NYSE:VSLR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 8th. The semiconductor company reported ($0.33) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.40) by $0.07. Vivint Solar had a net margin of 26.35% and a negative return on equity of 26.46%. The business had revenue of $73.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $65.41 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $0.12 EPS. Vivint Solar’s quarterly revenue was up 109.2% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts anticipate that Vivint Solar, Inc. will post ($1.48) EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, CRO Paul S. Dickson sold 130,000 shares of Vivint Solar stock in a transaction on Monday, July 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $5.25, for a total value of $682,500.00. Following the completion of the sale, the executive now owns 307,015 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,611,828.75. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, COO Bryan Christiansen sold 51,914 shares of Vivint Solar stock in a transaction on Thursday, July 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of $5.45, for a total transaction of $282,931.30. Following the completion of the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 349,670 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,905,701.50. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last ninety days, insiders sold 346,728 shares of company stock valued at $1,828,386. 4.50% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Vivint Solar, Inc offers distributed solar energy, electricity generated by a solar energy system installed at or near customers’ locations, to residential customers. Through investment funds, the Company owns solar energy systems it installs and provides solar electricity pursuant to long-term contracts with its customers.
Receive News & Ratings for Vivint Solar Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vivint Solar Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.