Media stories about Zto Express (NYSE:ZTO) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Zto Express earned a news sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the transportation company an impact score of 46.1679286654261 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- ZTO Investor Deadline Reminder: Hagens Berman Reminds Investors in ZTO Express (Cayman), Inc. of the October 16, 2017 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Pending Securities Class Action Related to Initial Public Offering Disclosures (finance.yahoo.com)
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- IMPORTANT ZTO EXPRESS (CAYMAN), INC. INVESTOR REMINDER: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP reminds investors that it has filed a securities class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against ZTO Express (Cayman), Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- NYSE:ZTO Shareholder Alert: Lawsuit Against ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc Filed (sbwire.com)
- ZTO INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notifies Investors of a Securities Action Involving ZTO Express (Cayman), Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 16, 2017 (ZTO (finance.yahoo.com)
Zto Express (ZTO) remained flat at $14.29 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The stock had a trading volume of 2,243,287 shares. Zto Express has a 1-year low of $12.01 and a 1-year high of $18.45. The stock has a market capitalization of $10.26 billion and a P/E ratio of 27.53. The company’s 50 day moving average is $14.29 and its 200 day moving average is $13.57.
Zto Express (NYSE:ZTO) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 22nd. The transportation company reported $0.15 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.14 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $2.97 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.02 billion. Zto Express had a return on equity of 14.83% and a net margin of 22.54%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 29.9% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts forecast that Zto Express will post $0.64 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Several analysts have issued reports on the company. Zacks Investment Research downgraded Zto Express from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Friday, May 26th. HSBC Holdings plc assumed coverage on Zto Express in a report on Tuesday, August 8th. They set a “reduce” rating and a $12.50 price objective on the stock. UBS AG assumed coverage on Zto Express in a report on Tuesday, July 11th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock. Finally, CLSA assumed coverage on Zto Express in a report on Monday, June 26th. They set a “sell” rating on the stock. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and six have given a buy rating to the company. The company currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $17.36.
Zto Express Company Profile
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc is an express delivery company in China. The Company provides express delivery service through its nationwide network, as well as other value-added logistics services. The Company provides its services for a range of online merchants and consumers transacting on the Chinese e-commerce platforms, such as Alibaba and JD.com.
Receive News & Ratings for Zto Express Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zto Express Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.