Media stories about Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:ADMP) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the specialty pharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.0767516805041 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Showing Negative Momentum in the Technicals – Evergreen Caller (evergreencaller.com)
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Trending Downward Near-term – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Analysts said to Buy Healthcare Stock: Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) ,Repligen Corporation (RGEN) – Street Observer (press release) (streetobserver.com)
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) and Juniper Pharmaceuticals (JNP) Critical Review (americanbankingnews.com)
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) is worth at $4.60, Spark Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCE) closed at $71.00 per … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
Shares of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ ADMP) traded up 0.543% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $4.625. 135,406 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. The firm’s market cap is $127.48 million. The company’s 50 day moving average is $5.04 and its 200-day moving average is $4.16. Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation has a 52 week low of $2.40 and a 52 week high of $6.45.
Several analysts have issued reports on ADMP shares. ValuEngine raised shares of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, June 16th. Maxim Group reissued a “buy” rating and set a $10.00 target price on shares of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in a research note on Monday, June 12th.
About Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of its specialty pharmaceutical products. The Company is developing various products in the allergy and respiratory markets, including a dry powder inhaler technology that it acquired from 3M Company (3M).
Receive News & Ratings for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.